Mimimosa the Esper!

Interested in joining the guild? or are you already a member? Make yourselves known here!
Mimimosa

Mimimosa the Esper!

Post by Mimimosa »

Hello there! My IGN is Mimimosa and I'm currently playing an Aurin Esper as my main owo. I hit 50 two weeks ago and have been looking for a new guild with my friend Illumi, and fiancé Mraptor. I spec both healer and DPS, and have quite a rounded experience playing mages and healers (I prefer DPS but always end up as a healer by the end of any run... > n <; ) I'm currently not studying since it's the holidays, so I have a lot of free time until August, after which I will be doing placement in a hospital, and so I will only be active during the evening or from 6 or so onwards. I hope this won't be an issue! I also avidly play League of Legends when I'm not on Wildstar, if anyone wants to join us when we take game breaks (into another game... xD) please do!

As for a little bit about myself, I'm in my first year of university, studying paediatric nursing. My hobbies, gaming aside, include drawing, cooking and of course looking at cat gifs. I'm also horrifically chatty so very often I keep my microphone very, very low, please don't hesitate to tell me to speak louder! I'm excited to have found a guild that's in a nice middle ground, and I really hope you'll consider taking our little trio of musketeers!

Thank you for your time!
- Mimi.
Athaina

Re: Mimimosa the Esper!

Post by Athaina »

Hi there! First of all, thank you for choosing Dark Horizons as your guild of choice! Everything checks out fine to me. I (DixieCassidy) will be online at around 6 server time so if you could drop me a /w when you come online and I will send you an invite! Welcome to the party!

•~Dixie