Hiya DH

Interested in joining the guild? or are you already a member? Make yourselves known here!
Ffaffner

Hiya DH

Post by Ffaffner »

Hi Dark Horizons,

Thx for the trial invite to the guild.

39 year old dane here. Been in most MMOs out there, but only played a handful of them on a long-term'ish note. EQ was my first love, then EQ2, WoW and back to EQ2. Oh and not to forget the short but heated love-affair with Vanguard. We kept hurting each other though, so in the end we slipped apart *sob*

At home I've got a wife, a 4 year old boy and a 1 year old boy, so these days casual is my middle name. I love to group but rarely do, as both my kids are allergic to sleeping and therefore wake up all the friggin time. This means my playstyle has become the one of ninja-AFKing for random amounts of time.

In spite of that I hope I will fit in here in DH! ;)

Regards,
Ffaffner the no-alts engineer architect of Settling

PS. I joined with Kraszus, Expat and Dangeresque. They have been stalking me since the EQ2 days, but proper authorities are on the case!
Drazek
Site Admin

Re: Hiya DH

Post by Drazek »

Haha, welcome to the team Ffaffner!

Don't worry, you're not the only one with kids who are allergic to sleeping :) (I don't have kids, just sayin' - ask Kahneolus!)
My Rig: Intel i7-6700K Skylake @ 4.8GHz, 16GB DDR4, nVidia GTX 780 Ti x2 SLI.
My Characters: Drazek Ironwing, Launch Ironwing, Karmyne Ironwing.
Gelinger

Post by Gelinger »

Welcome and thank you for detailed introduction. Now let`s hope that Kraszus, Explat and Dangeresque will post their bios too.

Speaking of which, i believe Drazek should make a special subforum for such things, so i will be able to post my own too.
"No Gods or Kings, only Man"
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock
Ffaffner

Post by Ffaffner »

Thx for the welcome guys,

Havent been online since tuesday, and Im going away for the weekend, but hope to be back sunday... I miss blasting dommies, dammit!