Slith, human Stalker

Interested in joining the guild? or are you already a member? Make yourselves known here!
Slith

Slith, human Stalker

Post by Slith »

Hello!

I am 31, Polish and currently looking for a guild for a long run.

Few words about myself: I am "one character one game" kind of gamer so when I pick my MMO I roll just one class and stick with it. I don't have a whole lot of time to game so this way I am able to build my character over time and still achieve most things that the game has to offer. Beside that I always want to know everything about my class of choice and be as proficient with it as I can be.

I am die hard pvper and occasional PVEr/raider. Since WS has such an awesome and hard to master pve I might get more into dungeon/raids.
I have rolled on PVE-RP server because there was no PVP-RP option and I find RP communities more mature in general.

I am not much of a RPer myself, but I do ejoy the company of those that do RP (I am however reading all the lore books I can find in game).

I am slowly pushing to lvl 50 and currently my stalker is lvl 23, but since this is my only toon I expect it to be capped soon enough.

DH seems like a perfect match for me so it would make my day if I could get an invite (Slith in game, I am currently in guild but I will leave it today).
Drazek
Site Admin

Re: Slith, human Stalker

Post by Drazek »

Hello Slith!

We'll be glad to have you :)

If you find any Dark Horizons members online, you can send them a whisper and ask them to invite you to the guild.

Otherwise, if you add me to your friends list "Drazek", I'll invite you as soon as I see you online :)

thanks,
Drazek.
My Rig: Intel i7-6700K Skylake @ 4.8GHz, 16GB DDR4, nVidia GTX 780 Ti x2 SLI.
My Characters: Drazek Ironwing, Launch Ironwing, Karmyne Ironwing.