Guild application - esper

Interested in joining the guild? or are you already a member? Make yourselves known here!
Shiru

Guild application - esper

Post by Shiru »

Hello all DH ppl,
I am writting just to 2 check if there is a spot left for an esper :D Been playing for like 5 weeks now and felt its a time to join a guild for some quality time together.Currently at lvl 30,leveling rather slowly as I am focusing on questing,lore and stuff.
About myself-32years old girl from Poland,have some experience with playing MMO's as I played last 8 years Wow,also Tera and a bit of GW2.Quit Wow some time ago as after such a long time playing it i felt i need a change.Also it became too easy thats why decided to try Wildstar which turned out to be refreshingly difficult ;)
As a player I am interested in all aspect of the game but i like pvp and raiding the best.I also enjoy teaming up for some dungs or simple questing,helping one another.
I work full time rather erratic hours but hopefully I will be able to join for some raid if needed.
My husband also started to play so who knows maybe he will also be interested to join...but with guys u never know :lol: so for now Its only me
Hope to see U all ingame!Hugs Shiru
Drazek
Site Admin

Re: Guild application - esper

Post by Drazek »

Hello Shiru!

Can you add me as a friend and/or give me whisper when you see me online and I'll throw you a guild invite :)

Thanks,
Drazek.
My Rig: Intel i7-6700K Skylake @ 4.8GHz, 16GB DDR4, nVidia GTX 780 Ti x2 SLI.
My Characters: Drazek Ironwing, Launch Ironwing, Karmyne Ironwing.