Message from a lonely mordesh

Interested in joining the guild? or are you already a member? Make yourselves known here!
Frosty

Message from a lonely mordesh

Post by Frosty »

Hello to anybody who will read this post . My name is Sean , I'm 19 years old and I live in France , I love RP and playing MMOs but lost interest in them a while ago because of the lack of new and original stuff . A friend of mine showed me Wildstar and after looking a bit more in this game , I began to like it more and more . I found the universe and the gameplay (telegraphs) realy interesting so here I am with my mordesh stalker lvl15 aka FrostyCeltix :) i know its not much but i intend to invest myself alot in this new game . I am feeling a bit lonely on the vast planet of Nexus and decided that if i wanted to become part of the elite i had to join a community . I saw an advertisment of your guild in the zone chat while building my house and decided to give it a look . You guys seem to be serious and have the same global conception of the wildstar adventure as i do , and i have a feeling that this is going to be fun so if you would like to give me a chance it would be a pleasure to join and strenghthen your forces !
See you soon on the battlefields, Sean.
Drazek
Site Admin

Re: Message from a lonely mordesh

Post by Drazek »

Hello Frosty! - oh boy this is going to be interesting, we already have a member called Frosty ;D

Can you send me a friend invite in game to "Drazek" and I can send you a guild invite when I get online :)

Thanks,
Drazek.
My Rig: Intel i7-6700K Skylake @ 4.8GHz, 16GB DDR4, nVidia GTX 780 Ti x2 SLI.
My Characters: Drazek Ironwing, Launch Ironwing, Karmyne Ironwing.