Im looking for a place to call home

Interested in joining the guild? or are you already a member? Make yourselves known here!
Seboeth

Im looking for a place to call home

Post by Seboeth »

Hello all,

My name is Seboeth, my main in WildStar is an Aurin called Lielu. I have been trying out WildStar for a little while and im really enjoying it. Unfortunately my guild from previous games isn't making an official move to Nexus so I am looking for a new place to call home. I saw an advert in Zone chat from you guys the other day and I liked the sound of it ... so here I am.

I am 36 and live in the UK. I'm old enough to have played the old text based MUDS and most of the big MMO's since. I'm far from an MMO expert and Im just a beginner here in WildStar but i'm helpful, friendly and always looking to get involved. Hopefully as I get the hang of life in Nexus i'll be able to be less of a burden and more of a helping hand for your guild (if you'll have me)

I have a Job and Kids so these days the amount of time I have to play is definitely on the casual side. I got the impression from your website that this would be ok ?

Look froward to seeing you in the game

Seboeth