Aurin Stalker, Kinda New

Interested in joining the guild? or are you already a member? Make yourselves known here!
Rarity

Aurin Stalker, Kinda New

Post by Rarity »

Hey there! My names Rarity, and I play an Aurin Stalker called Ralari, currently level 16 (yeah kinda low...). I've dabbled in MMOs before, but never truly invested any time in them, mostly due to not having a decent gaming pc. I recently bought myself one however, and I'm loving Wildstar, though I'm not anywhere near endgame like most of you guys seem to be. Hope that isn't an issue!

I play a lot of other games of various genres. Elder Scrolls, Pokemon, Minecraft, Final Fantasy, Borderlands, Ace Attorney and Fallout all spring to mind as my main loves, though there a lots of others.

I work full time so I will mostly only be active at evenings or weekends. If I am unavailable for any significant period of time I will note it in my profile.
Drazek
Site Admin

Re: Aurin Stalker, Kinda New

Post by Drazek »

Hello Rarity,

have you already joined the guild? - Been trying to add your name as a friend so that I can find you and invite you, but it's telling me that character doesn't exist!

Can you add me as a friend please "Drazek" and give me a whisper, then I can invite you :)
My Rig: Intel i7-6700K Skylake @ 4.8GHz, 16GB DDR4, nVidia GTX 780 Ti x2 SLI.
My Characters: Drazek Ironwing, Launch Ironwing, Karmyne Ironwing.
Rarity

Post by Rarity »

Heya! Yeah I messaged you while you were online and you added me, under the name 'Ralari'.
Drazek
Site Admin

Post by Drazek »

Ah there we go! - it gets so confusing when you guys register for the forum under a different name ;)
My Rig: Intel i7-6700K Skylake @ 4.8GHz, 16GB DDR4, nVidia GTX 780 Ti x2 SLI.
My Characters: Drazek Ironwing, Launch Ironwing, Karmyne Ironwing.