I would like to join Dark Horizons

Interested in joining the guild? or are you already a member? Make yourselves known here!
RubberduckzillA

I would like to join Dark Horizons

Post by RubberduckzillA »

Hello All,

My Real Name is Charles Charalambous I am 22 and I live in the UK. Wildstar is the first MMO i have fallen in love with. I have solod the game to level 50. However now I have reached the max level I am finding it very difficult, borderline impossible to enjoy any end game content as asearch any dungeon or adventures players takes an exceedingly long time and then when it does the team is not organized whatsoever.

My In game name is CrawleroftheNight I am a LV 50 DPS Stalker. I have a 3 month sub to wildstar currently. Which will continue once I am back in work.

I have seen a lot of dark horizon users around and some have asked my why I am not in a guild.

I feel now is the time for me to join a guild. I would really like to join your guild and enjoy the end game content together. How do I go about joining your guild?

The main PC games I play at the moment are, plants vs zombies garden warfare, elite dangerous, divinity orignal sin, insurgency and Neotokyo. Other games I enjoy are a lot of WIIU games such as Donkey Kong tropical freeze, mario kart 8, super mario 3d world, wind waker hd and Wonderful101.

Hobbies include studying the Japanese Language and Music. I watch a bit of anime and would like to pull my finger out and finally get good at guitar.
Drazek
Site Admin

Re: I would like to join Dark Horizons

Post by Drazek »

Hello Charles! Thank you for your interest in joining Dark Horizons!

I (Drazek) will be online at around 7pm server time so if you send a /w my way when you are online I will send you a guild invite!

Welcome aboard!

Draz. :)
My Rig: Intel i7-6700K Skylake @ 4.8GHz, 16GB DDR4, nVidia GTX 780 Ti x2 SLI.
My Characters: Drazek Ironwing, Launch Ironwing, Karmyne Ironwing.