Guild Application - Buck Nekkid

Interested in joining the guild? or are you already a member? Make yourselves known here!
Joe

Guild Application - Buck Nekkid

Post by Joe »

Greetings fellow Exiles!

My name is Joe. I'm a 25 year old student/teacher and avid gamer. I've been playing Wildstar since August, and found that I absolutely love the game. I've been lurking around the internet for a guild, and I found your guild profile on wildstar.guildex.org. I really like what I read there and decided to give it a shot.

I'm in no way a hardcore gamer, seeing as how work tends to get in the way a bit too much, but I have lots of experience in MMOs, mainly WoW (mid-Burning Crusade to mid-Cataclysm), where I did a lot of raiding with the guild I was part of. Unfortunately, WoW simply lost its luster to me, and I decided to move on and spend my gaming time doing other things. When Wildstars F2P model was announced I decided to get my hands on one of the Humble Bundle keys and give it a shot beforehand. The game so far has everything I loved about WoW, only so much better. All I need to do now is figure out how people make money in on this planet!

I've had some experience with the veteran dungeons, (for some reason I constantly keep getting Ruins of Kel Voreth, ALL. THE. TIME.), and have done most of the expeditions and adventures, and run around the planet admiring the scenery. When it comes to guilds in MMOs, I tend to find one I like and stick to it, as long as the people are fairly sociable, and enjoy slacking about and chatting if I'm not doing anything else. As playing with pug groups is somewhat nerve wrecking in this game, I'm hoping to find a group that doesn't mind helping a guildmate out every now and then, and would gladly join for a dungeon run. Or ten. Also, the fact that the guild is 18+ only is something I like a lot, because, hey, I can only resist sexual innuendos and phallus jokes so much.

Regarding my character, his name is Buck Nekkid. He's a lvl50 Engineer, has Armorer and Mining, is an explorer, and enjoys long tanking session along the beach (iLvl76). I'm hoping to join as a mostly social player with a dungeon/raid every now and then, with spurts of RP nonsense.

Sorry for the wall of text, hopefully it wasn't too much info at once, but I do prefer to cover as much ground straight away as possible.

tl;dr
I'm Buck Nekkid. Let me play with you lot. I like getting hit by things.
Drazek
Site Admin

Re: Guild Application - Buck Nekkid

Post by Drazek »

Hello Buck!

if you haven't already joined the guild, then be sure to give one of us a shout and we'll invite you :)

Contact on of us: Drazek Ironwing, Dixie Cassidy, Kimiko Sakemetsu, Lithana Brokenwind.

Alternatively, add me as a friend and I'll invite you to the guild when I see you online :)

See you on Nexus!
My Rig: Intel i7-6700K Skylake @ 4.8GHz, 16GB DDR4, nVidia GTX 780 Ti x2 SLI.
My Characters: Drazek Ironwing, Launch Ironwing, Karmyne Ironwing.