REPRESENT!

Front page website news for the WildStar Guild.
Drazek
Site Admin

REPRESENT!

Post by Drazek »

Hello all Guildies!

I am calling out to all of you, especially those who haven't been online for the past two weeks.

I would like to see a lot more activity within the guild this week, as we are trying to increase our numbers and recruit new members. It would be good to see some old faces returning online a little more often!

So if you're sitting at home wondering what to do, get your butt online! - join us in TS and guild chat, get some groups going and have some fun! - the more the merrier :)
My Rig: Intel i7-6700K Skylake @ 4.8GHz, 16GB DDR4, nVidia GTX 780 Ti x2 SLI.
My Characters: Drazek Ironwing, Launch Ironwing, Karmyne Ironwing.
Gelinger

Re: REPRESENT!

Post by Gelinger »

First of all, sorry that I didn't post it earlier - things got a bit too intense, and when it was over, I have already been too far from any reliable internet source. Second, sorry again that I write it here, instead of creating proper forum topic, but it is a bit too complicated, when write from phone.

So, I have been offline for a week already without any advance warning. Don't worry, everything is fine, I am simply on a vacation deep into the country without internet access (writing it while driving past city, where my phone managed to get 3G connection). I will be back home and in game after coming Monday, and then I will dedicate a lot of efforts to guild activities. So, see you soon!
"No Gods or Kings, only Man"
-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock