Looking for a friendly guild

Interested in joining the guild? or are you already a member? Make yourselves known here!
Verityfarseer

Looking for a friendly guild

Post by Verityfarseer »

Hello There!
I am currently looking for a friendly guild to join, i have mainly played wow But also had a tryck at gw2 at launch.
Have played mmos on and off for about 13 years and started up wildstars yesterday, i feel like this game has loads of potential and hence looking for a guild to be able to enjoy the game to its fullest.

I am currently leveling a warrior named verity farseer, intendent to be a tank But can Ofcourse be played as dps If the need occurs. Current level is an enormous nummer of 11(!!).

Hopefully you are looking for new People for your guild and want to give me a shot, If thats the case we Will se eachother online :)

Thanks for your time.
Drazek
Site Admin

Re: Looking for a friendly guild

Post by Drazek »

Hello Verity Farseer!

yes of course we're always looking for fresh blood and welcome you to the guild :)

please add 'Drazek Ironwing' to your friends list and I'll send you an invite as soon as I see you pop online! :)

quick note; we seem to have a lot of interest with tanks at the moment, so it might be an idea to make sure you have a viable DPS build on you should the need arise, as we're a bit lacking in DPSers at the moment it seems :)

See you in game!
My Rig: Intel i7-6700K Skylake @ 4.8GHz, 16GB DDR4, nVidia GTX 780 Ti x2 SLI.
My Characters: Drazek Ironwing, Launch Ironwing, Karmyne Ironwing.
Verityfarseer

Post by Verityfarseer »

Hey! I've been missing you the last days , loggning in an hour after you loggen out >.< i am however looking in to the dpsing side of warrior, and it looks to be a ton of fun!
Goatnip

Post by Goatnip »

I find warrior dps awesome, and think you will too. Try to keep a tank specc if you can, its so much easier to get dungeons as a tank via the lfg tool. Hopefully, you only have to worry bout that during levling.Happy to get some fresh folks in the guild, and good luck leveling!
Characters
Piotr Atyhn, Warrior Tank 50
Hecalia SunRunner, Medic DPS 50